I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tune In Monday

I've been working on a post pretty much all week that I really want to get right, as it's a very important story. But it's complicated, and no one (as far as I've seen) in the media or the blogosphere has covered it; that makes finding a coherent point of view a little trickier.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've never had to comb through so many sources before to understand a story. And I want to thoroughly document those sources; not only to be clear, but to issue a challenge to the media and the legislature to follow up on what I'm reporting.

So I ask your patience until late Sunday night, when I'll publish the thing, even if it's not fully polished.

Sorry to be cryptic, but I have to give myself a deadline, and, again, I think this is a really important story that needs to be told soon. Until then, blogging on other topics continues.

No comments: